- September 23, 2015
- CRE Brokerage
- 0 Comments
The SVN Platform Simplifies Marketing
Earlier this week, I got a copy of an interesting post from the CRE Outsider blog on whether or not Advisors should do their own marketing (see the article here).
The short of it is that you should and shouldn’t do your own marketing. Yes, you should set the direction and have the knowledge to ensure that you’re going in the right direction. But, no, you shouldn’t be doing the actual work to execute on the marketing campaign. Like I’ve told many of you in person, your clients care that you show up with a perfectly prepared proposal book, but they don’t care who filled in the fields or who stood at the machine and bound the book.
And that’s one of the many reasons that, after almost 18 months, I’m still obsessively jazzed about being here at SVN. If you really think about our platform, what it does is give you the tools to get your activity and your brand out there without a lot of effort on your part. You set the direction (and we even help you do that!) and our tools and other features help you make the marketing happen. Here are just a few examples…
- You can get your listings in front of buyers and brokers on a call, YouTube and SlideShare through our National Sales Call on Monday mornings
- Qualifying deals can be shared with Advisors across SVN through the SVN National Blast system
- The SVN 5 Minute Marketer will print – and mail – “Just Listed” postcards for you
- Real Capital Analytics helps you generate buyer lists
- BuildOut syndicates deals to multiple websites, getting your listing exposed to thousands or millions of users
Sure, you might have to click a few buttons, but the system is doing the heavy lifting of the marketing work for you. You get deals, and leave the driving – or is that marketing – to us!
To learn more about how you can spend more time making deals and less time making flyers, check out our Careers page here.Like I’ve told many of you in person, your clients care that you show up with a perfectly prepared… Click To Tweet