Top Reasons to Franchise With SVN®
- Business Ownership: Franchising with SVN® is one of the best ways to broaden your reach, enhance your productivity, and be in control of your own success.
- Deal Flow: Our national platform connects you with 1,200 Advisors and staff in more than 200 markets with over $8 billion in deal flow.
- Tools: SVN’s proprietary system of cutting-edge CRE tech tools and online resources give you a competitive edge in your market.
- Culture: Our unique culture is built on our Core Covenants, emphasizing collaboration, accountability, responsibility, and transparency to create a positive work environment for our team.
- Speed: An award-winning marketing system and tools provide accelerated speed to market for your listings for shortened sales cycles and expedited closings.
- Global Brand Recognition: Combine the 6th Most Recognized Name in Commercial Real Estate3 with your outstanding local reputation. Gain major brand alignment to compete for listings at a national level.
- Training, Mentoring & Recruiting: Valuable and unique resources, including our expert CRE webinars, our effective onboarding program, and the SVN System for Growth™, along with recruiting assistance and peer coaching groups, all make up the SVN Difference.
- Cloud-Based Platform: Connects you to your business from any device, from any location, letting you leave your desk behind.
- Trust: SVN is committed to sharing our fees and compensation with the entire brokerage community.
- Minimal Transition Time: Get your firm up and running in no time. This includes our SVN System for Growth™ and onboarding tools as well as one-on-one assistance from our Transition Specialist.
For more information on our franchise opportunities, click here.
3 SVNIC was named the 6th Most Recognized Brand in Commercial Real Estate, according to the Lipsey 2017 Commercial Real Estate Brand Survey.
|S4G: SVN System for Growth™
Discover the SVN organization’s unique online training program that is one of its kind in the industry. S4G provides accessible training for Advisors to develop real world skills.
|SVN® Successes & Achievements: SVN touches on 2014 successes, growth, and future plans while providing an insight into the SVN culture focusing on the SVN National Conference.|